Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lost: Season 4

Well, I guess it's about time to start getting ready for the next season which is about a little less than two months away... and I guess the writers strike isn't going to affect the show (at least not the first part) because the season 4 promos are already showing up on YouTube:



Happy Holidays everyone! I'll meet you back here in February. Oh yeah, I geeked out last night at bought a PCTV HD Ultimate stick for my laptop so I will be able to post hi-def screen caps... er, well, that is the intention. We'll have to see how good this thing is. So far it works pretty well, but I haven't captured anything yet. I'm a little scared of it...

Also, if you need to review or catch up, all of my other blogs are still live: Season 3, Season 2

AND, you can check out some very cool Missing Pieces on the ABC site. While watching, listen for these quotes:

1. "I've been living Ben's dream for 3 years; time to wake up."
2. "If the island doesn't want you to leave, it won't let you."
3. "If you leave, the day may come that you want to return..."

6 comments:

Aaron said...

Let's hope that there IS a season comingup...hopefully the writer's strike doesn't effect it too much.

Sherpa Mike said...

Hopefully they've already had the scripts done.

Sherpa Mike said...

Those "Missing Pieces" are cool. Tripp, or anyone, do you know if they are deleted scenes or are they new?

Anonymous said...

Tripp,

Have you heard about the "Oceanic Six"?

Don't read if you don't want to be spoilied!

In Season 4, in one of the 8 episodes they have filmed for the season (and pretty much the only episodes we will get for this season), In one of the coming flash forwards, Sayid states that he was one of the "Oceanic Six", which is why he doesn't work anymore due to a settlement from the Airline. Hmmm...Oceanic Six. We know Jack and Kate get off the Island. Now Sayid and we know drom Desmond's vision that Claire gets off. Does this mean that everyone else gets left behind, which was why Jack told kate "We have to go back!!!

I am in total LOST withdrawl. I saw the preview last night and got totally Jazzed up!

silver rock said...

So YouTube took down the video, but you can find a very cool expanded
preview at:
http://tinyurl.com/3329p3

And it appears there's eight episodes in the can, so the writers' strike will have no immediate effect on the show. But let's hope for a quick resolution.

Tripp said...

My blog used to e-mail me when I received comments, but it's not doing that right now. I need to check my settings. I didn't even see these until after I posted the extended trailer, silver rock. Thanks to everyone for posting.