Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New Season 4 Trailer

Happy "Return-All-The-Crap" day! I trust that everyone had a good Christmas. My girls were able hot-rod around outside in their new Barbie Jeeps for about 30 minutes before the rain came here in Atlanta. I spent the rest of the day setting up the laptop I bought my wife for Christmas. Vista is a mutha f'er... but I found some great tweaks online so it's running very smoothly now that I got rid of a lot of the junk that came with it.

Anyway, I am a little late to the punch as this trailer was posted back on the 17th. It's the extended Season 4 trailer and I get chill bumps everytime I watch it. I've got my capture DVR ready as Lost: Season 4 returns on Thursday, January 31st.

4 comments:

Jennifer Perry said...

Can't wait til the 31st! Just watched the preview you posted! Glad to see the blog is back up...I enjoy reading! Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas!

Aaron said...

Just what we need....MORE unanswered questions! With only 8 episodes to be aired, who knows how much we'll learn...either way, it's going to be VERY exciting!!

silver rock said...

Entertainment Weekly has an interview with Matthew Fox. Some light, semi-spoilerish answers to probing questions. Over all, pretty good stuff.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20169281,00.html

silver rock said...

AND there's a free Lost download on iTunes. It's an eight minute recap of Lost from the beginning till now, much in the style of "The Sopranos in 7 Minutes" (which you should check out on YouTube if you haven't already). Nothing new in it, but it was kinda cool to have the quick run through prior to the new season coming up.